Monday, August 8, 2011

Setting up a Blog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TDW5XW1TwY

[starttext]
Setting up new Blog or a site is damn frustrating because its more complicated than I thought, you need to understand Domain, Hosting, SEO, and others..many title and topic, time effort have been wasted...i can't decide where to start. I wanted to set it up with my own domain name, to cut it short, i wanted to do the blog site/website on my own without using the “ready made” sites for blogging. , now i’m contemplating if I would just do it using those sites...well its good that i found this blogger.com to fulfill my dreams to have my own blog site..

I ended up using the ready made sites. I signed up for blogger.com
Setting up is not as complicated as doing the lay out, design etc on your own..but still i need time to study some complicated features in order to maximized the features of blogger. i also need some help to blogger members who already established and introduced and functioning well with their own blog site.

moreover the main purpose of setting up this blog is to Link videos from youtube.com

[endtext]

Labels: